We are actively hiring for this position.
This is a full time position 40+ hours per week. Monday to Friday with some Saturdays and “on-call” responsibilities. We offer a competitive compensation package including bonuses and benefits.
Are you passionate about working and caring for seniors?
At Amy’s Helping Hands we believe seniors deserve exceptional care. We are a close knit team of individuals who rely on each other to ensure our clients receive the highest quality of care. We only hire committed individuals either professionally trained or with extensive personal experience who love working with the elderly. We do what we do because we want to make a positive impact on the lives of those we care for. We expect this same kind of passion from every team member.
Only apply if you can live by our high standards of care follow our policies and procedures and want to be challenged on a daily basis.
PLEASE do not apply if your main purpose is to find any job to get you by. If this is you, applying here will only be a waste of your time and ours.
Job description and the qualities that we are looking for:
The qualities we are looking for is someone who is:
· Organized and able to think outside the box.
· Excellent computer skills 40+WPM, proficiency with MS office and web based software.
· Able to work in a team environment and communicate effectively with the team.
· Adaptability and the ability to deal with tight deadlines
· Ability to prioritize, multi-task and deal with competing priorities
· Warm and compassionate with good people and telephone skills
· Scheduling experience would be an asset
· Courses in medical administration or health care training are an asset.
· Willingness to exceed client expectations
· Passionate about caring for seniors – and wanting to make a positive difference in their lives.
· Good command of the English language, speaking and writing